Thank you for visiting our website and reviewing our Privacy and Security Policy. Your privacy, and the protection of any personal information you provide, is of the utmost importance to us. Consequently:
- You do not have to give us any personal information to visit our site and browse our products and service offerings.
- We only collect and store your personal information if it is knowingly provided by you.
- We will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third party unless we have your written permission or are required to do so by law.
- Any payment card data you enter to purchase our products is immediately transmitted to and verified by a leading external service payment provider via a secured Internet connection. We never store or retain your payment card number or verification code anywhere on our system.
- We will only e-mail you about special offers, new products or services, or changes to this Privacy and Security Policy if you sign up for our newsletter. The decision to receive such updates is entirely yours. The newsletter signup box is not automatically checked.
- Like many websites, we do use "cookies" to analyze traffic to our site.
How We Use “Cookies”
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by the site you are visiting in order to make browsing the site easier for you. This file is neither a virus nor spyware.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Information That We Collect and Store Automatically
Even if you do nothing but browse our website and read or print pages, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The referrer, defined as the URL you previously accessed, if this information is available.
- Your IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web).
- The country resolved to your IP address.
- The type of browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla), the operating system (for example, Apple, Windows), and the device type (desktop or mobile) you used to access our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages you visit on our website.
- Any search engine queries that brought you to our site.
We use this information to review visitor interest in different sections of our website in order to help us make our site more useful. We do not use any of this information to contact you or send you unsolicited e-mail.
How We Use Any Personal Information You Share With Us
We use any personal information you share with us to understand your needs and provide you with better products and service offerings, and in particular to:
- Maintain our internal business records.
- Respond to your requests and queries.
- Send you e-mail regarding new products or services, special offers, or changes to our Privacy and Security Policy provided you have elected to receive such e-mails.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We might contact you by e-mail, telephone, or postal mail.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that any personal information you provide us is securely maintained. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place management, operational, and technical controls in compliance with federal directives in order to help safeguard and secure your information. Our personnel are vetted and trained in the proper and professional handling of personally identifiable information and held accountable, by signed acknowledgement, to the highest standard of ethical conduct.
Redress of Your Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act of 1974, you may request details of the personal information you have shared with us and which we have retained about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us in writing at 7413 Grace St, Springfield, VA 22150.
If you believe any of the personal information we retain on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us in writing as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and reply back to you.
Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms
You can contact us by postal mail, via telephone, or electronically via e-mail. Before you do, there are a few things you should know:
- The information you send will be seen by various members of our staff and may be entered into our electronic database unless you specifically direct otherwise in your correspondence.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- E-mail transmissions are not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive or includes personal information such as a credit card number, please use postal mail or our online web form instead.
Links to Other Websites
When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the Privacy statement of any site that collects personal information before providing that site with such data.
Site Security, Intrusion, and Detection
In order to maintain site integrity and ensure that our website remains available to all visitors, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic and help identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. During such monitoring, information may be collected, examined, copied, and used for authorized security purposes. All information sent to our site, including personal information, may be so monitored. Except for this, and any authorized law enforcement investigation, we make no attempt to identify individual visitors.
Any attempt to upload or alter information on this website or cause damage of any kind is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
Your Consent to Information Collection and Monitoring
By accessing our website, you consent unconditionally to all terms of our Privacy and Security Policy, inclusive of our information monitoring.